Are you considering hiring Temporary Foreign Workers – we can help!
e-JAM is experienced in servicing Canadian Employers with Low and High Skilled Jamaican Workers for over 15 years.
We maintain an interactive database of qualified, English-speaking candidates in a variety of work categories and industries, such as: hospitality, landscaping, construction, transportation, healthcare and more.
We are familiar with all documents and application forms required to apply for the Temporary work permit. Our Employers find that dealing with a foreign agency on the ground, speeds up the process and makes it easier to assist candidates in gathering information and documents.
Requirements to hire a Temporary Foreign Worker
- May need a positive LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment); a requirement for Candidates to apply for the Canadian Work Permit.
- A fee of $1,000.00 per LMIA application (for each foreign worker), payable to the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
- Prove that there are no Canadian citizens to fill the position and that the company can afford to pay a foreign worker.
e-JAM’s services include:
- Pre-screening and verifying that candidate have the proper work experience and skills
- Assisting Candidates with the preparation of the application forms
- Assistance with gathering documents and information; at the same time ensuring that the information can be supported with documents prior to sending to Immigration Canadian Government.
- A database of qualified candidates in many categories, such as: hospitality, healthcare, Landscaping, Construction & more
- No language barrier, English is the native language
- Adding diversity to an organization
- Short flight from Jamaica W.I., making airfare for the workers affordable
- 99% Overall Embassy approval rate
Give us a call to find out how we can help you in hiring Temporary Foreign Workers for Canada.