Due to our strict vetting and assessment of candidates, clients have grown to trust e-JAM to find the right candidates that will not only stay, but return year after year.
We adhere strictly to all legal requirements of the programs. Our placement agency takes pride in the reputation we have earned by consistently delivering friendly customer service, practical advice and caring support.
Jamaica has a very vibrant tourist industry and therefore we have a database of many qualified and experienced hospitality workers, such as:
Housekeepers, Food Servers, Cooks, Bartenders, Customer Service, etc. In addition: Maintenance, Landscapers, Construction Workers and more.
- Recruit and pre-screen suitable candidates/students that specifically satisfy Employers’ hiring criteria
- Service referred and/or returning workers
- Submit resumes of qualified candidates with the required skills and experience
- Coordinate and schedule telephone/Skype/Zoom interviews with Employers
- If required, ensure that each candidate/student provides a medical certificate and police record
- Assist candidates with the application processing to obtain their Non-immigrant Visa through the local U.S. Embassy
- Pre-departure orientation, to prepare candidates for the Embassy appointment and for working abroad
- Assist with travel arrangements in getting workers to their job site
- A reliable and highly skilled workforce
- Our workers are fluent in the English language
- Jamaica being close to the U.S. makes the airfare more affordable
- 99% overall Embassy approval rate
e-JAM: The solution to your labour shortage.
Our staff is standing by to assist you.